HVAC Installation, Maintenance and Repair
From the first time you call Nordic, you can rest assured your HVAC system is in good hands. We understand every facility and building is different, each with its own unique challenges and equipment. Your building deserves the time, effort, and skill needed to keep performance up and costs down.
Commercial & Industrial HVAC Services We Provide
- HVAC service to address problems as they come up
- HVAC maintenance to prevent surprises, decrease costs, and extend the life of your equipment
- HVAC installation of components designed to maximize value
- HVAC equipment, including custom parts fabricated by our in-house technicians
- HVAC building controls and automation for easy access to your building's heating, cooling, and ventilation tools
- Design Build to help customers reduce cost on new installations and modifications
Our clients rely on us to handle every HVAC challenge they face, from routine preventive maintenance to highly technical roadblocks. Because we specialize in commercial and industrial HVAC service, we've been able to help building owners and facility managers solve unique problems in a range of building types and businesses:
- Office buildings
- Data centers
- Industrial Facilities
- Commercial buildings
- Assisted living facilities
- Plastics Manufacturers
HVAC Contracts & Preventive Maintenance Keep Your Building Running Smoothly
The value of prevention can be measured in time, dollars, and increased frustration. Our HVAC maintenance contracts help catch issues before they become obstacles, which helps your HVAC equipment live longer, decreases downtime, and keeps stress to a minimum. Nordic maintenance plans are even customizable, so you know exactly what you're getting for your investment – preferred service, discounted rates, and more.
Our problem-solving process is thorough and guided by an honesty and transparency our clients don't experience when working with other mechanical contractors. We utilize every resource available, from our technicians' years of expertise with contacting the manufacturer directly, to provide the most efficient, cost-effective solution to every problem.